Before the lesson:
• It was proposed to the students to do Tandem Reading, which would be presented, later, in class.
• The teacher distributes the chapters of the book to groups of two students. Each group reads the assigned chapter and writes a short summary.
• Both students present the book.
• They talk about the characters, their favourite episodes, etc.
• They comment on their tandem experience.
• The other students ask questions about the chapter.
• At the end, each student writes at home, their opinion of the book and registed their opinion on the class Padlet and illustrates it with a picture of their choice.